We don't usually carry flat top guitars. This one came in on trade for an archtop from a great, repeat customer. It's a nice one and we were happy to take it in.
It plays nicely with a medium C shaped neck. The frets show little wear. The AA Sitka spruce top is nicely resonant with modified X bracing. The back and sides are made of Honduran mahogany, giving the classic warm tone of a J-45.
The finish is in excellent condition with only some extremely light surface scratches on the back that could easily be buffed out.
Weight - 4.6 pounds
Nut width - 1.70 inches
Comes with original hardshell case, warranty card, and Gibson Gear pamphlet/guitar pick.
• AA grade Sitka Spruce top with modified X bracing for superior tone and note balance
• Honduras Mahogany back & rims
• Solid Mahogany Neck & headstock
• Fingerboard edge is softened to comfortably fit the contour of the player's hand
• Penetrating and finishing oil last longer and maximizes woods natural vibrancy
• Piezo system
• Gibson Hardshell Case
Ships free in the United States, and for very reasonable rates worldwide. Please contact us for international shipping quotes.
top of page
bottom of page