This Eastman DM1 is in mint condition with superb fretwork and perfect action to ring loudly AND allow for lightning speed runs. The guitar is fantastically resonant and loud, weighing in at just 3.86 pounds. This guitar can easily compete with many guitars at three times the price.
The original well padded gig bag, certificate of authenticity, hang tag, and truss rod wrench are all included.
Ships free in the continental United States. We also ship worldwide. Please contact us for international rates.
Specs from Eastman:
- Neck Material:Maple
- Fingerboard Radius:Flat
- Neck Profile:Flat D
- Nut:Bone 1 3/4"
- Scale Length:670mm
- Body Top:Sitka Spruce
- Body Back/Sides:Rosewood Laminate
- Bridge/Saddle:Traditional Rosewood Mustache 2 5/32"
- Rosette:Laminated Wood
- Truss Rod:Dual Acting
- Binding Material:Rosewood
- Tailpiece:Traditional Gypsy Style
- Logo:Painted Logo
- Inlay:Pearl Dots
- Side Dot Color:White
- Body Top Finish:Satin Finish
- Back/Sides Finish:Satin Finish
- Hardware Color:Nickel
- Tuners:Gotoh SE770
- Strings:D'Adarrio EJ83M .011-.047
- Action Height:12th fret 3/32" on the bass side and 2/32" on the treble side
- Case:Deluxe Padded Gig Bag
- Truss Rod Wrench:4mm