This is an absolutely brutal sounding 7 string guitar. This is the second I have tried with the Seymour Duncan Seymour Duncan Sentient and Nazgul set, the other being another KM-7, just like this one. I have to say that the pickups deliver for a passive set.
The guitar is in mint condition, except for a tiny dent in the back of the treble horn, as pictured. It looks like it was barely played, and the set up is spot on. It plays like a dream.
- Set-Neck with Ultra Access Construction
- SLS Slim Swamp Ash body with Flamed Maple top
- Maple 3-pc Ultra-Thin 'SLS' Neck with Carbon Fiber Reinforcement Rods
- Ebony Compound Radius (12"-16") Fingerboard w/Offset-Reverse Dot Inlays
- 24 X-Jumbo Stainless Steel Frets
- Black Multi-ply Binding
- 26.5" Extended Scale
- Graph Tech Black Tusq XL Nut
- New Seymour Duncan Nazgul /Sentient set with Black metal covers
- Volume (Push-Pull)/3-Way Switch Controls
- Black Hardware
- Hipshot USA Hardtail Bridge w/Schecter Locking Tuners